Chip-to-Atmosphere Liquid to Chip Cooling

Chip-to-Atmosphere Liquid to Chip Cooling

STULZ and CoolIT Systems have partnered to deliver innovative cooling solutions to the data center industry.  Chip-to-Atmosphere Cooling Solutions allow customers to capture dense heat loads at the source (inside the servers) and efficiently move it to the outside atmosphere. 

Standard DC Precision Cooling

In a typical data center application, standard row mounted air conditioners provide 100% rack cooling efficiently and reliably.  STULZ row cooling is ideal for low to medium density loads. 

Hybrid Chip-to-Atmosphere

In hybrid configurations of typical air cooled servers and liquid cooled servers, the heat load requiring removal by room air conditioning is reduced significantly. With Direct Contact Liquid Cooling (DCLC™) solutions from CoolIT, approximately 70% of the heat load of the server is cooled at the chip level. The 30% of the rack heat load not captured by DCLC™and the remaining room load is conditioned by a reduced quantity of room air conditioners. This allows for more internal rack usage, while using less white space and fewer room air conditioners to efficiently cool higher density applications.

Micro Data Center

STULZ Micro DC offers further reduction in size for highly dense heat load applications and where space is at a premium. Micro DC’s provide a completely enclosed, high density computing environment that is suitable for applications beyond the typical white space.  70% of the entire server load will be liquid cooled and only the remaining 30% discharged into the Micro DC environment will be cooled by an integral precision cooling unit. Configurations can be purpose built to include various options for heat rejection.

Learn more about STULZ Micro DC

View the Full Video Here

 

Fill out the contact form to discuss the right cooling solution for your application

Downloads

Downloads

  • STULZ Chip-to-Atmosphere Data Sheet

    • File: STULZ_Chip-to-Atmosphere_Data_Sheet.pdf

    • Type: Adobe PDF

    • Size: 958,51 KB

    • Language: English (US)

    • Date: 2016-09-13

    download
To top