User agrees not to use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, not to engage in any activity that disrupts any services on the Site, not to change or alter any data on the Site, not to use or launch any type of automated system on or through the Site, and not to express or submit any abusive, obscene or inappropriate content on the Site.
III. Information and documentation
1. Before downloading information, brochures, technical descriptions, installation instructions, calculation or planning models, documentation, etc. (collectively referred to hereafter as "information and documentation"), and other data from the STULZ website, the User shall, for his own protection and to keep the STULZ website free from viruses, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner in particular.
2. The User may not change the information and documentation provided on the STULZ website, nor delete parts of it. Information and documentation, trademarks, and other content of the Stulz website may not be copied, reproduced, sold, supplemented or otherwise used in any other way without the prior written permission of STULZ.
3. The information and documentation is protected by copyright and other laws and agreements, where applicable, respecting intellectual property. The User shall observe such laws and in particular shall not remove any marks, trademarks or copyright notices neither from the information and documentation nor any copies thereof, nor shall the User make use of any content protected by copyright (images, texts, files, etc.) without the written permission of STULZ. No intellectual property rights of any kind, such as patents, utility models or trademarks, are granted to the User.
4. The information or documentation on the STULZ website may contain specifications or general descriptions of the technical details of individual products which may not be available in certain cases (e.g., due to product changes). The required performance characteristics of a product shall therefore be agreed in each case at the time when a contract to purchase the product is concluded.
IV. Duties of the User
1. Access to the STULZ website, as well as to the information and documentation found thereon, from countries where such access is unlawful is prohibited.
2. In utilizing the STULZ website, the User shall comply with all applicable statutory regulations, decrees, and official instructions without exception and shall not harm other persons or infringe their personal rights, violate any industrial property right, copyright or any other proprietary right, upload any content containing malware, viruses or Trojan Horses, or distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails ("spam") or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material, nor shall the User solicit or request participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid scheme or similar activity.
1. The STULZ website may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties, over whose content STULZ has no influence. The respective provider or operator of the pages in question is always responsible for the content of linked pages. STULZ shall have no liability or responsibility for the content of these third-party web pages and does not make representations about or endorse their content as its own. The use of such web pages shall be at the sole risk of the User.
2. STULZ shall have no liability for the continuous availability of the STULZ website.
4. STULZ does not guarantee that the STULZ website is virus-free.
5. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless STULZ, including all of its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, servants, and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, debts, demands and attorneys’ fees, of any nature arising out of or related to User’s use of the Site including, without limitation, any claim for violation of intellectual property rights, confidentiality, infringement, or any local, state, or federal law or regulation.
V. Disclaimer Regarding Content
Disclaimer regarding links
Despite inspecting their content carefully, we do not accept any liability or responsibility for links to external web pages provided by third parties, nor for their content. Linked pages and their content are the responsibility of their operators and providers alone.
Copyright and ancillary copyright
The content of our web pages is subject to United States and German copyright and ancillary copyright law. The copyright owner or rightsholder retains all rights of exploitation of any kind. Unless any statements are made to the contrary, all protectable content (images, texts, files, etc.) is the copyright of STULZ USA and/or STULZ GmbH and may not be used without our written consent.
1. These terms represent the entire agreement between the User and Stulz regarding use of the Site. These terms supersede all previous agreements and representations relating to the subject matter hereof. Any terms that differ in any respect from these Terms and Conditions are hereby null and void.
2. The interpretation, construction, effect, and performance of this document and an agreement of sales therefrom, is to be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland. Customer agrees and consents to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of Maryland for the resolution of any disputes, without regard to conflict of laws principles.