Seismically rated, high capacity chilled water CRAHsTo Contact Form
Compact-CWE units are especially adaptable to raised floors and are available in a down-flow air pattern configuration.
Designed for 100% front service access, STULZ Compact Chilled Water (CWE) Systems can be tucked into a corner, placed side-by-side, or between cabinetry. Compact-CWE units are especially adaptable to raised floors and are available in a down-flow air pattern configuration.
- Accordion tab title
- Data Centers
- Seismically Rated
- 100% front service access
- High capacity chilled water system
- Adaptable to raised floors
- Energy saving EC Fan technology standard
- Quite operation
- EC Plug Fan provides quiet operation, less vibratio, adjustable air volume and optimized air distribution into raised floor to avoid hot spots
- State-of-the-art E2 Microprocessor with a range of BMS interface options
- Fan speed is continuously adjustable via a signal from the system controller without the use of VFD’s
- Up and down-flow air patterns
|CCD-600, 900||98 - 128|
|CCD-1800, 2300, 2300XL||157 - 222|
Technical data is subject to change without notice.
Find your individual STULZ contact